Sunday, August 1, 2010

mila's daydreams

My friend H just sent me a link to this site - I just love it - Thanks H!

My Precious Pearl from Mila's Daydreams

What an awesome idea, Adele Enersen is a copywriter on maternity leave in Finland, and is using Mila's daytime naps as inspirations for her dreams, creating these fab landscapes around her.

Bookworm from Mila's Daydreams
From her blog, Adele explains the scenes created only take a few minutes, from creating the idea through to implementing and editing. Mila is placed into the scene while asleep, the picture is taken and she is put back into bed for minimal disturbance.

Up! from Mila's Daydreams
Up! is my favourite, just want to eat her little feet! Such an amazing blog, full of great images and fanciful scenes with the cutest little sleepy bub. It made me think of my little men, and what they might be dreaming about... love it - highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment